Here’s the deal. We’ve been running a great operation for the last few years without a flight control tower, but our hangar is filling up with some great Pilots. We’re looking for someone to help organize inbound and outbound flights, avoiding dangerous weather patterns and rerouting pilots when necessary.
Air Traffic controllers are quick on their feet, highly organized, self-starters, friendly and super anal.
I, (your name here), am comfortable with…
- rerouting and organizing clients in mid flight
- the design and web process from start to finish
- setting and keeping deadlines
- meeting with clients and listening to their needs
- thinking creatively
I, (your name here), know how to:
- operate a computer (mac)
- be polite on the phone
- show up on time
- drink beer
- use project management software like Basecamp or am willing to learn.
- operate some of Adobe creative suite
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’d love to see a resume with past experience
- Please give us a compelling reason why you think you’d be a good fit